MC-265 Scaffold reflection in Rideau River
$2.50 – $5.00
The John G. Diefenbaker Building served as Ottawa’s city hall from August 2nd, 1958 to January 1st, 2001, and is commonly known as Old City Hall. It is located on Green Island at the point where the Rideau River empties into the Ottawa River. This 18-storey scaffold was erected during the expansion of the building in the mid-1990s.