MC-264 John G. Diefenbaker building

MC-264 John G. Diefenbaker building

$2.75$5.25

The John G. Diefenbaker Building served as Ottawa’s city hall from August 2nd, 1958 to January 1st, 2001, and is commonly known as Old City Hall. It is located on Green Island at the point where the Rideau River empties into the Ottawa River.

Clear
Product price
Additional options total:
Order total: